Writing about the day to day mysteries of life.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunshine and Ned

Today is a gorgeous day.  I was sitting in my permanently indented spot on the couch, when Ned came in.  He shouts out, "sun," and curls up.  He is cuddly. Absolutely a perfect day.


We went to the movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".  It was really good.  The books are cute and the movie did a good job of making you cringe.  The casting was excellent.  My friend and I laughed harder than the kids. The farther away from junior high you are, the funnier it is. 

I am off to barbecue hot dogs and hamburgers, this will be the first time in a very long time.  It is nice to not be buried in snow.  We are going to fire up the fire pit, the ground is covered with sticks.  I bought some marshmallows, I wonder if I have any chocolate bars?  Could we just sprinkle M&M's?

No comments:

Post a Comment