Writing about the day to day mysteries of life.

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Dilemma and Five Lines

My dilemma is that my clothes keep shrinking in the laundry.  They are getting smaller and smaller.  The waistbands are too tight and the zippers don't want to close.  They must not be making clothes the way they used to.  I am sure it couldn't be anything else!  I keep pondering this situation over chocolate chip cookies and potato chips.

I was listening to Mix 106 one day last week.  The music makes me cringe, all you hear is Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga and Kesha, but the kids like this music. I do like some of the songs, but it is a rotation of seven songs.  You can hear the same songs every hour - boring!   I figure how can they have a teenage musical rebellion when I listen to the same stuff they do?  Mix was doing a fun call-in-thing.  You had to describe your weekend in 5 words or less.  This is my kind of interesting.  I am going to do something similar on the side column.  I won't do it every day.  I may stockpile them and then post.  I will work the kinks out.

I am taking a quilting class tomorrow.  I haven't taken a class since last July at MAQ.  I am looking forward to it.  I got Ian to help me pick out fabrics.  I think the weather is to be bad, so I won't feel guilty about sitting inside all day. 

Here are the books I am waiting for in the month of May. Go ahead roll your eyes at the last two books.  Season 2 of True Blood will be out also.  Naughty and not nice.
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's NestLover Mine: A Novel of the Black Dagger BrotherhoodDead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

No comments:

Post a Comment