Writing about the day to day mysteries of life.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Addendum to the Crazy Lady and Quotable Sloopy

I forgot to mention the other part of the conversation with the crazy lady.  First off I have to say that I crack myself up, which is good because half the time no one gets my humor.  The crazy lady asks me if I smoke and I replied never.  She says, "that is why you are so tall.  If I had not smoked I would have been taller."  I said, "yeah, you might have been five twelve."  To me this is really funny, she just answered, "uh-huh and I would have been blacker."   To me this was also really funny.  Maybe Michael Jackson gave up smoking?

Tonight in the car Ian asked me why some houses had name plaques.  I told him anyone can name their house, try and think of one.  He immediately suggested "happy house", because we are always happy here.  That makes me so happy!!  Good ole Sloopy says, "I am always happy, unless I am sad." 

It is only 8:30, but I am off to bed.  It was a chemo couch day.

2 comments:

  1. Toni you are so insightful, entertaining, fun and joyful in what you write. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your aunt! I loved the "Bogger" story. It's like a mini-memoir. And the "Five" idea is neat too. Perhaps I'll try something similar on my blog.

    Wendy Pederson

    ReplyDelete