Writing about the day to day mysteries of life.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quilt Complete

I finished a quilt - whoohoo.  This has been the first one since last may that I have finished. I started it at MAQ in a fabric weaving class.  The teacher called me a trouble maker for not following the course outline.  I learned the technique and then went in my own direction.  I did it quietly.  I enjoyed the class, but did not make a pastoral quilt.


I sit in the exam room at Dr. Fetting's office A LOT.  There is not much to notice, it is a typical exam room. The room  has a picture, a small mirror, a small plastic breast showing cancer and the "rate your pain picture".  Not much to keep you entertained.  I have counted the ceiling tiles and studied the air conditioning vent.  This vent is what I based my quilt on, it turned out interesting.  I really like it.


2 comments:

  1. I like it too. Somehow that centre block fools my eye into thinking it's a circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you turned a negative into a positive. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete