Writing about the day to day mysteries of life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Delays, Stars and Copy Cats

We have had a number of school delays and cancellations in the last couple weeks.  This morning I didn't even think to check and got us all up and dressed - 2 hour delay.  We could have been sleeping in! I am feeling better today, my ears popped slightly today.  I am not in so much of a bubble. 

I have been working on a star quilt and have stalled out.  I just don't know where to go with it, I am a bit frustrated.   I had an idea yesterday, but then couldn't figure out the math to get the stars all the same size.  Ellen just told me I have a quilter's block - harhar.  To add to the drama, I have run out of the background fabric.  I have a deadline on this quilt and am starting to sweat it a bit.

I wrote before about my sister's cat losing all it's fur.  I had gone to the store to look for a sweater.  My cat is losing all his fur.  What is up with that coincidence?  He is a copy cat?  Copy cat is an expression that really makes no sense,  cats are the least likely animal to copy.  They are so aloof and do their own thing.  I am going to take him to the vet tonight.  I will have to wrestle him into the carrier and cause him so much anxiety that more fur will fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment